Friday, July 12, 2013

Aluminium Ladder Repair

This ladder is used for pruning pine trees, it has a broken bottom rung & the brace missing.
As you can see, the botom rung is broken & partially missing, the bottom brace is also missing.

I'll also clean this weld up, it looks as though some one has attempted to weld with gas.

First, I grind the old welds away, ready for new weld or rung removal.

Then I reweld rung.

I have made up a new brace & welded into position, you can also see a previous job of mine...patching the feet.

Pruning Accessories

3 comments:

  1. Supporting each other in #household chorus also plays a vital role in bringing #smiles on the #faces you love. Bring smiles with #Apple #Style #Homes.Step Ladders Exports & Aluminum ladders in India

    ReplyDelete


  2. Hello, I've been following your blogs. Your blog posts are truly enjoyable, and I appreciate you for sharing them. I'm thoroughly impressed by the content you create. If anyone is in search of an aluminum ladder, they should definitely check them out.

    ReplyDelete